One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:
"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."
The LORD replied:
"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."
I didn’t mean it when I said I didn’t love you so I should have held on tight I never should have let you go I didn’t know nothing, I was stupid, I was foolish I was lying to myself I couldn’t have fathomed I would ever be without your love Never imagined I’d be sitting Here beside myself Guess I didn’t know you Guess I didn’t know me But I thought I knew everything I never felt
The feeling that I’m feeling Now that I don’t hear your voice Or have your touch and kiss your lips Cause I don’t have a choice Oh what I wouldn’t give To have you lying by my side Right here cause baby
When you left I lost a part of me It’s still so hard to believe Come back baby please 'cause We belong together Who else am I gonna lean on when times get rough Who’s gonna talk to me on the phone Till the sun comes up Who’s gonna take your place There ain’t nobody better Oh baby baby We belong together
I can’t sleep at night When you are on my mind Bobby Womack’s on the radio Singing to me “If You Think You’re Lonely Now” Wait a minute this is too deep I gotta change the station So I turn the dial tryin’ to catch a break And then I hear Babyface “I Only Think Of You” and it’s breakin’ my heart I’m tryin’ to keep it together but I’m falling apart I’m feeling all out of my element Throwing things, crying tryin’ To figure out where the hell I went wrong The pain reflected in this song Ain’t even half of what I’m feeling inside I need you, need you back in my life baby
When you left I lost a part of me It’s still so hard to believe Come back baby please cause We belong together Who else am I gonna lean on when times get rough Who’s gonna talk to me on the phone Till the sun comes up Who’s gonna take your place There ain’t nobody better Oh baby, baby We belong together
When you left I lost a part of me It’s still so hard to believe Come back baby please 'cause We belong together Who am I gonna lean on when times get rough Who’s gonna talk to me till the sun comes up Who’s gonna take your place There ain’t nobody better Oh baby, baby We belong together
1:50 AM
me
audrey
20november
scorpio
singapore
nus fass
loves family and friends contact me